This is the first "creative" custom I made.
I wanna say "with modification"
Because it's not just a repaint !
To matche the original design of Robotech Battlecry Jack Archer's YF-1R, I needed to build a new head
The base valkyrie was, again, a Yamato 1/60 VF-1A v1 Maximilian Genius Custom.
I made the modification on the head with miliput, I guess I can now do better, but at this time, this was the first time I ever saw miliput...
I managed to make the cannons / antennas move, to get the transformable process alive.
I will build another YF-1R later, but with a v2 as base, I think it'll be gorgeous !